Sainik School Complete Exam Details
Prepare For Sainik School (Making Officers Building Nation)
To offer quality education to the children of rural masses and to develop qualities of body, mind and character which will enable the young boys to become good and useful citizens and eventually be a feeder to National Defence Academy.
The school was conceived with the motive of bringing public school education to the door step of the common man and sending a maximum number of its cadets to National Defence Academy.
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who has passed or appearing in the previous classes means Class Vth and VIIIth are eligible to appear in entrance examination.
SAINIK SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM 2023:
Date of form:– 1 Sep. to 30 september 2022
Date of Exam: – 8 January 2023(Sunday)
SAINIK SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM 2024:
Date of form:– 01 August to 23 september 2023
Date of Exam: – 07 January 2024(Sunday)
Age Limit For 2023 Exam
- For Class VI – 10 to 12 years. Student should be born between 01 April 2011 to 31 March 2013 (Both Dates inclusive).Admission for Girls is open in Class VI only in all Sainik Schools.
- For Class IX – 13 to 15 years. Applicant should be born between following dates – 1 April 2008 to 31 March 2010 (Both Dates inclusive).
Exam Fees: Rs 400/- for SC/ST and Rs 550/- for all others
For more Details Click here
Reservation in Admission at Sainik School
|1||Home State Students||67%|
|2||Boys from other states and UTs||33%|
|4||SC (Scheduled Caste)||15%|
|5||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||7.5%|
|6||Child of service personnel including ex-servicemen||25%|
List of Documents Required:
- Student Birth Certificate
- Student passport size photo
- Student signature
- Father Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC, ST & OBC
- Income Certificate
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Father Aadhaar Card
- Serving certificate for defence person
AISSEE Exam Pattern 2023-24
AISSEE Class VI Exam Pattern 2023-24
|Subject Name:||No. of Questions & Marks||Total Marks|
|Math||50 * 3||150|
|GK (Sc & Sst)||25 * 2||50|
|Language||25 * 2||50|
|Intelligence||25 * 2||50|
AISSEE Class IX Exam Pattern 2023-24
|Subject||No. of Questions * Marks||Total Marks|
|Math||50 * 4||200|
|English||25 * 2||50|
|Intelligence||25 * 2||50|
|General Science||25 * 2||50|
|Social Studies||25 * 2||50|
|Total||Total Questions 150||400|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ENTRANCE EXAM 2023
- Candidates can apply for AISSEE 2023 “Online” only on the website https://aissee.nta.nic.in . The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate
- If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for admission to the same level, all his/her Application Forms shall summarily be rejected.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website https://aissee.nta.nic.in. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and mobile number provided in the online application form are their own or that of their parents, as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on given mobile
- Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
- Download and read the Information Bulletin carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email ID and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated
- Step-3: Upload the following documents:
- Scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) in
- Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidate’s left-hand thumb impression. (file size 10 kb -50 kb) in JPG/JPEG format. (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste/ Community/ Category Certificate
- Certificate of service (for Defence category-serving) and PPO for Exservicemen, as applicable.
(The certificates as detailed above: File size (100 kb to 400 kb) in JPG or JPEG format).
(If the information given or documents uploaded are not correct or incomplete or cannot be corroborated with the required original certificates at the time of admission, the candidate is liable to be rejected and admission denied to him or her)
the Confirmation Page is not generated.
- Download save and print copies of confirmation page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
- All the 4 steps can be done together in one go or at different times.
regularly for all examination related updates and to check their emails. However candidates are advised to visit the respective school website for information about the school.
- Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding filling of Online Application Form given on AISSEE 2022 website
https://aissee.nta.nic.in ,before starting online registration.
- Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct.
- Online information provided by candidates like name of candidate, gender, contact/ address details, category, educational qualification details, date of birth, etc during online registration for AISSEE 2023 will be treated as correct/final and NTA will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in information provided by the candidates.
- NTA disclaims any liability that may arise to candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by the candidate(s) during online registration process.
- NTA does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates after completion of registration process under any circumstances. Any request for change in information thereafter will not be entertained. Therefore, aspirants are advised to exercise utmost caution while filling up correct details in registration system.
Usage of Data and Information:
NTA can use the data provided by the candidate for internal purpose(s) including training, research and development, analysis and other permissible purpose(s).
Candidates can call on any of the following numbers of NTA for any assistance/clarification:
011 4075 9000, 011 6922 7700
Help Desk will be open from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Saturday.
They can also write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are advised to quote their application number, email ID and mobile number in their correspondence with NTA or the respective schools.
- SAINIK SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS FOR CLASS 6TH.
- SAINIK SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS FOR CLASS 9TH.
- Sainik School 6th Class Model Test Paper-1
- Sainik School 6th Class Model Test Paper-2
- Sainik School 6th Class Sample Paper 1
- Sainik School 6th Class Sample Paper 2
- Sainik School 6th Class Sample Paper 3
- Sainik School 6th Class Sample Paper 4
- Sainik School 6th Class Sample Paper 5
- Sainik School 6th Class Sample Paper 6
- Sainik School 6th Class Sample Paper 7
- Sainik School 6th Class Sample Paper 8
- Sainik School 9th Class Sample Paper 1
- Sainik School 9th Class Sample Paper 2
- Sainik School 9th Class Sample Paper 3
- Sainik School 9th Class Sample Paper 4
- Sainik School 9th Class Sample Paper 5
- Sainik School 9th Class Sample Paper 6
- Sainik School 9th Class Sample Paper 7
- Sainik School 9th Class Sample Paper 8
Last 10 Year Solved Paper
- Previous Sainik School 6th Class paper 2017
- Previous Sainik School 6th Class paper 2018
- Previous Sainik School 6th Class paper 2019
- Previous Sainik School 6th Class paper 2020
- Previous Sainik School 6th Class paper 2021
- Previous Sainik School 9th Class paper 2017
- Previous Sainik School 9th Class paper 2018
- Previous Sainik School 9th Class paper 2019
- Previous Sainik School 9th Class paper 2020
List of Sainik Schools
- SAINIK SCHOOL KORUKONDA, ANDHRA PRADESH
- SAINIK SCHOOL KALIKIRI, ANDHRA PRADESH
- SAINIK SCHOOL GOALPARA, ASSAM
- SAINIK SCHOOL NALANDA, BIHAR
- SAINIK SCHOOL GOPALGANJ, BIHAR
- SAINIK SCHOOL AMBIKAPUR, CHHATTISGARH
- SAINIK SCHOOL BALACHADI,GUJRAT
- SAINIK SCHOOL KUNJPURA, HARYANA
- SAINIK SCHOOL REWARI, HARYANA
- SAINIK SCHOOL SUJANPUR TIRA, H.P
- SAINIK SCHOOL NAGROTA, J&K
- SAINIK SCHOOL TILAIYA, JHARKHAND
- SAINIK SCHOOL BIJAPUR, KARNATKA
- SAINIK SCHOOL KODAGU, KARNATKA
- SAINIK SCHOOL KAZAKOOTTAM, KERALA
- SAINIK SCHOOL REWA, MP
- SAINIK SCHOOL SATARA
- SAINIK SCHOOL IMPHAL
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHHINGCHHIP
- SAINIK SCHOOL PUNGLWA
- SAINIK SCHOOL BHUBANESHWAR
- SAINIK SCHOOL KAPURTHALA
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHITTORGARH
- SAINIK SCHOOL AMARAVATHINAGAR
- SAINIK SCHOOL GHORAKHAL
- SAINIK SCHOOL PURULIA
- SAINIK SCHOOL EAST SIANG
- SAINIK SCHOOL JHUNJHUNU
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHANDRAPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL MAINPURI
- SAINIK SCHOOL JHANSI
- SAINIK SCHOOL SAMBALPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL AMETHI