Gurukul Kurukshetra School Complete Exam Details
Prepare For Gurukul Kurukshetra School (Making Officers Building Nation)
“Build on Indian ethos and scientific temperament to prepare global leaders from this iconic learning center of the Country.”
Founded in 1912 by Swami Shardhanand Ji with grand vision of inculcating Indian ethos and scientific temperament in the young minds, Gurukul Kurukshetra has been on mission mode ever since its inception to provide public school education from its sprawling 40 Acres campus to create safe, secure, happy and stimulating learning environment to instill honor, respect and compassion in each student and prepare him for success throughout his life.
Gurukul Kuk Exam 2022-23 Details
Form Last Date- 15 Dec.2021 to 10 March 2022
Exam Date –Class V, VI & XI – 20 March 2022
Exam Date –Class VII, VIII & IX – 27 March 2022 Total-100 Marks
Cut-off-80-85 Marks (Expected)
Reporting Time-9:00 am
Exam Time:10:00 Am to 11:30 AM
Education in Gurukul is free of cost. Parents have to pay only for those things which their wards use for their personal use like meal, electricity, milk, books, canteen etc. These expenses are of two types:
- i. Annual Charges
- ii. Quarterly Charges
Annual charges have to be paid only in the beginning of the session. Quarterly mess charges are generally charged in the months of April, July, October and Jaunary. Quarterly charges are to be paid only through a crosses demand draft drawn in favour of Principal, Gurukul Kurukshetra. Online fee can also be remitted payable to Principal, Gurukul Kurukshetra.
Age Criteria For 2022-23
- For class V:Born between 01-04-2011 to 31-03-2013.
- For class VI: Born between 01-04-2010 to 31-03-2012.
- For class VII: Born between 01-04-2009 to 31-03-2011.
- For class VIII: Born between 01-04-2008 to 31-03-2010.
- For class IX: Born between 01-04-2007 to 31-03-2009.
- For class XI: Born between 01-04-2005 to 31-03-2005.
- 80% of the seats are reserved for those possessing domicile certificates from Haryana.
- 20% of the seats are reserved for those possessing domicile certificates outside Haryana.
- Grade V to Grade IX :
Maths – 25
English – 25
Science – 25
Social – 15
Hindi – 10
- (Topics in each subject will vary for each grade).
- Grade XI
- Non-Medical: English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Medical: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Commerce: English, Social Studies, Mathematics
ENTRANCE TEST 2022
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
Admission is subject to the availability of vacant seat in each class. Without Late Fee Online Application th Form is to be filled up to 10 March 2022. All students qualifying written test will mark their physical presence in school office till 9.00 a.m. for physical, intellectual and psychological observation as per given schedule.
|Exam Date||Class||Reporting time|
|20 March 2022||V,VI & XI||9:00 a.m.|
|27 March 2022||VII,VIII & IX|
Note: Check your ‘Entrance Test Result’ on the next day of Entrance Examination in the morning
on the Gurukul’s Website.
- Only those candidates will be given admission, who qualify entrance test along with counselling.
- Students should submit their School Leaving Certificate Report Card and Birth Certificate of th previous school in clerk office up to 30 April 2022 failing which their admission shall be cancelled.
(a) Having passed the Entrance Test, the student will have to be physically present on the next day of Entrance Exam from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. for counselling. The admission will be ensured only after counselling.
(b) The selected candidate should submit his Medical rd fitness certificate in hostel up to 03 April, 2022.
1. There will be no new admission to X and XII classes.
2. Candidates seeking admission to XI nonmedical, medical must have obtained minimum 60% marks in Maths, Science and English in 10th class.
3. For admission to XI Commerce a student must have minimum 55% in aggregate in 10th class.
4. Only those students can opt Maths in XI Commerce who have secured 80% or more marks in the concerned subject in matric.
For the class in which admission is sought, prepare the syllabus of its previous class
1. Last date for the submission of online th application form for admission upto 10 March 2022.
2. New students must deposit their annual and quarterly charges within 5 days of their admission and should mark their presence in school hostel as early as possible.
3. The students who could not submit their Transfer Certificate and Report Card of their previous school must submit them with their quarterly dues or upto April 30, 2022 otherwise their admission will be cancelled.
4. Admission of a student who does not abide by the given instructions may be cancelled.
1. Keeping in view the large number of the students seeking admission to Gurukul, admission is made purely on merit basis in entrance exam.
2. Students must be medically and physically fit.
3. Eligibility of all students will be checked from every aspect of their capabilities. It is compulsory for all students to reside in Gurukul hostel during their studies under the strict and parental guidance of the Chief-Warden accompanied by other wardens.
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Sample Paper 1 For Class V
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Answer key 1 For Class V
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Sample Paper 2 For Class V
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Answer Key 2 For Class V
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Sample Paper 1 For Class VI
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Answer key 1 For Class VI
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Sample Paper 2 For Class VI
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Answer Key 2 For Class VI
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Sample Paper 1 For Class VII
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Answer Key 1 For Class VII
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Sample Paper 2 For Class VII
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Answer Key 2 For Class VII
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Sample Paper 1 For Class VIII
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Answer Key 1 For Class VIII
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Sample Paper 2 For Class VIII
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Answer Key 2 For Class VIII
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Sample Paper 1 For Class IX
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Answer Key 1 For Class IX
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Sample Paper 2 For Class IX
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Answer Key 2 For Class IX